We Help Small Local Businesses Dominate OnlineLocal OME offers the most cost-effective way to get new customers & phone calls from your local area.
Getting your business optimized for local online search is the easiest and cheapest way to get a massive amount of online advertising for your business. It's one investment that every business can afford to make, and one that every business needs to utilize.
Phone Book is Dead
Welcome to 2015. If you're still part of the 10% of the general public using the phonebook to find local businesses, great. However the other 90% is now using the internet to find businesses. We help small businesses get in front of the 90% as cheaply as possible.
Far Greater Reach
Being optimized can expand your business' local reach to up to a 50 mile radius, sometimes even further, such as an entire state. If you're not currently optimized, you're missing out on a large range of potential new customers you could be getting daily.
- What are the best ways to market my small business online?
- If you are a small business, or even an individual (such as a realtor or insurance agent), using local SEO is a great and affordable way to market and brand yourself online. Getting your business verified & optimized in the new local search function of the three major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) is the cheapest, most effective marketing any small business can do. It is equivalent to getting a nice looking ad in the Yellow pages years ago. However, today, nobody searches for services or businesses in the yellow pages. Instead, 94% of people are now going to their computers and/or smart phones to search for goods and services. Our Small Business Starter uses the latest local SEO methods to get you indexed and optimized for this new local “phonebook” on all four major search engines. Once it is setup, it is basically free advertising that remains permanent for as long as you are in business.
- What is local search and why should my business be included?
- Local online search is the latest and greatest way to find local businesses in your city or neighborhood. Search engines are now giving precedence to small, local businesses with new ‘Local Search’ functionality. This works by search engines knowing the proximity of where the searcher is searching from, and gives results based on location and relevancy. If you do a search for “coffee”, the search engine will show you results of coffee shops near to your location. This is a revolutionary new way for small businesses to get more business in their local area. Once you get setup and optimized on the search engines, it is virtually free advertising for you for as long as you’re in business, and will drive in new customers for you each and every month, just as yellow pages did in the past. Using local SEO is a great way to not only get your business included in local search, but also have an authoritative business profile that ranks above your competitors.
- What is local SEO and why does my business need it?
- Local SEO is optimizing your business’s online presence to appear in local search results for your city or neighborhood. For example, Bob’s Electric is an electrician in San Diego. He used to only appear in search results if people searched his exact business name: ‘Bob’s Electric’. However, using local SEO, Bob was able to get his business to appear in local search results for several search terms that his customers were using, such as: “San Diego electrician”, “electrical contractor”, and “local electrician”. Now, people who never used Bob before (and therefore did not know his business name) are able to find his company with ease.
- How does local SEO work?
- Before, it was very difficult for small, local businesses to get much business through online search engines such as Google, because big businesses and corporations always seemed to come up as the top results for every search. Well now, all of that has changed. Google and other major search engines are giving the option for small, local businesses to get listed under their online search. Local SEO, or local search engine optimization, is the method used not only to get businesses listed in several search engine’s local search platforms, but also optimize these businesses to be found no matter what combination of words the searcher is using to find that type of business.